TUESDAY 26TH JANUARY
- GO NOODLES
- THEN JOIN US FOR OUR 9:15 REGISTRATION AND MEET UP.
- THEN 30 MINUTES ON ROCKSTARS
- Watch the WHITEROSE MATHS VIDEO.
- THEN COMPLETE THE FIRST SIDE
- Side Two is optional, as there are some tricky problems.
- THEN GO ON TO ROCKSTARS UNTIL BREAK TIME AT 10:40.
TOPIC - GEOGRAPHY
Make a large world map. You could draw and colour this; paint it; make it with lego; go outside and make it with outside resources - or you might have another idea. Add labels to show the continents and oceans. Then take a photo and send it to me. If you are a school key worker, bring it back in on Friday.
If you finish early, go on to spelling shed where I have put some new spelling rules and words to practise.
JOIN THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM MEET AT 12:45
THEN READ FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES.
- PLEASE FINISH TYPING UP THE TWITS FROM YESTERDAY - into google classroom.
THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE;
- Draw a picture to illustrate your story
- Finish the Google Slides to tell me how to use Google Classroom
- Play the continent and ocean games below (click on the worlds)
- Make a Google Slideshow about the continents and oceans.
- Complete the Geography activities in PurpleMash.
- Play on rockstars.
- Complete some more spelling shed activities.
IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE TWITS, JOIN ME FOR STORYTIME AT 2:45pm.