THURSDAY 21ST JANUARY
BEGIN TODAY WITH GO NOODLES.
THEN JOIN US FOR THE MEET UP AT 9:15.
THEN 30 MINUTES PRACTISING YOU SPELLING: try our new spelling programme THE SPELLING SHED - Mrs Clifton has emailed the log in details to your parents.
CHOOSE THE LEVEL OF WORK THAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH.
1. Finish sheet one from yesterday - and mark it
2. Practise some more on sheet two.
3. Solve the problems on sheet three (sheet two from yesterday). Questions 5 and 8 are really difficult so you can miss these out if you want to.
4. Try and write your own word problems for the multiplications on sheet four. Think carefully and be carefully that they are not additions. If you type it into the word document, I might use some of your questions for tomorrow's maths lesson. Remember only use 2 digit numbers by 1 digit numbers.
AT SCHOOL WE NEED ANOTHER DAY TO WRITE OUR THE PLAN FOR OUR NEW TRICK. IF YOU NEED THE TIME, FINISH OFF THE PLAN FOR YOUR NEW TRICK TODAY.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FINISHED, SPEND SOME TIME MAKING YOUSELF REALLY FAMILIAR WITH YOUR TRICK SO THAT YOU CAN ADD LOTS OF EXTRA DETAILS WHEN YOU WRITE IT OUT FULLY.
CHOOSE FROM THESE IDEAS:
- PRETEND YOU ARE MR TWIT AND TALK ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED - RECORD YOURSELF AND SEE HOW MUCH DETAIL YOU HAVE USED. TRY IT AGAIN AND ADD MORE DETAIL
- THEN DO THE SAME BUT THIS TIME, PRETEND YOU ARE MRS TWIT AND TELL THE TRICK FROM HER POINT OF VIEW.
- ACT THE NEW TRICK OUT WITH SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY.
- USE YOU TEDDIES - ONE IS MR TWIT AND ONE IS MRS TWIT - ACT THE NEW TRICK OUT.
- DO HOT SEATING WITH SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY - YOU BE ONE OF THE TWITS AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER ASKS YOU LOTS OF QESTIONS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.
COME TO THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM MEET UP AT 12:45 FOR REGISTRATION.
I would like you to do 50 minutes of P.E. If you can, get out into the garden but if it is raining, you can do the activities inside.
CHOOSE ONE SET OF CARDS - THERE ARE SEVERAL ACTIVITIES ON EACH ONE. COPY THE ACTIVITY AND RECORD HOW MANY YOU DO.
IF YOU HAVE TIME, YOU COULD CHOOSE A SECOND SET.