THURSDAY 14TH JANUARY
START THE DAY WITH GO NOODLES.
THEN JOIN US FOR THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM MEET UP AT 9:15am.
ROCKSTARS - LET'S DO THE REAL TEST TODAY - SO TIME YOURSELF FOR THREE MINUTES AND SEND ME YOUR RESULTS.
SPELLING SHEET 4 - THEN MARK YOUR WORK USING SHEET 8
If you found yesterday's work difficult, practise the sheets again and remember that arrays will help you. Otherwise - watch the video and do the PowerPoint.
- WATCH THE VIDEO
- COMPLETE SOME ACTIVITIES FROM THE POWERPOINT (WORK FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES)
- MARK YOUR WORK
- LET ME KNOW IF IT IS TOO EASY OR TOO DIFFICULT
POWERPOINT WITH ACTIVITIES
Read these two tricks that Mr and Mrs Twit played on each other.
Then see if you can act them out with another member of your family.
If no one will join you, pretend you are Mr or Mrs Twit and talk about (in detail) one of the tricks.
See if you can record yourself and send it to me (but don't worry if you cannot).
IF YOU WOULD RATHER WRITE THAN DO DRAMA, YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT IT INSTEAD.
READING - BEGIN THE AFTERNOON BY READING. IF YOU DIDN'T READ ALL OF THE TRICKS, DO THAT NOW.
You can do a national Oak Academy lesson by clicking on the image below:
- Click on this link to Charanga Music.
- Enter your username - which is 2436 then the 1st three letters of your first name and 1st three letters of your surname (no capitals or spaces) eg for GANDALF - 2436ganham
- Enter you password - cedar1
- Now have fun!
LISTEN TO A STORY BY CLICKING THE LINK IN OUR HOME LEARNING TIMETABLE.