MONDAY 25TH JANUARY
- GO NOODLES
- THEN COLOURING OR SKETCHING - SEE THE COLOURING SHEETS ON THE HOME LEARNING PAGE.
- THEN JOIN US FOR OUR 9:15 REGISTRATION AND MEET UP.
- IF YOU DID NOT FINISH THE SHEETS ON FRIDAY, DO THAT FIRST.
- THEN WATCH THE SLIDE SHOW OR THE VIDEO (THEY CONTAIN THE SAME).
- SLIDES 10 - 15 ARE THE PROBLEM SOLVING ACTIVITES - BUT THEY ARE TRICKY. HAVE A GO AT THEM AND SEE HOW YOU DO.
- IF THEY ARE TOO HARD, OR FOR FUN . . .TRY SOME OF THE COLOURING SHEETS.
- YOU MIGHT HAVE TIME TO DO SOME ROCKSTARS TOO.
TOPIC AND LITERACY - research this information:
Today we are starting our Geography topic and we shall begin by looking at some special features of the world. The land in the world is divided into seven continents.
2. CHOOSE ONE OF THE MAPS AND LABEL THE SEVEN CONTINENTS AND THE FIVE OCEANS.
3. CIRCLE THE BRITISH ISLES.
The world has some invisible lines going around it called LINES OF LATITUDE. There are five special ones. Research where they are; then see if you can draw them on your map and label them (three of the lines are already on the first map):
- Tropic of Capricorn
- Tropic of Cancer
- Arctic Circle
- Antarctic Circle
THIS AFTERNOON, JOIN US FOR REGISTRATION AND MEET UP AT 12:45. REMEMBER TO BRING A READING BOOK OR SKETCHING.
LITERACY - you can finish this tomorrow if you do not have time today.
I would like you to type the new trick up - I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOU TO DO THIS ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM but you can use word if not.
Then I want you to draw an amazing picture (or pictures) to illustrate the trick.
I am going to put a class book together of all of our new tricks so please either email or turn your work in, including the art work. OR YOU CAN BRING IT TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU COME BACK AND I WILL PUT IT IN OUR BOOK THEN.
IF YOU FINISH EARLY, please go on to spelling shed.
GOOGLE MEET AT 2:45 FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE TWITS.