MONDAY 18TH JANUARY
GO NOODLES to start your day.
CHOOSE A COLOURING SHEET to help you relax and feel less stressed. You will find a star full of these on our home learning page. If you have not got a printer, copy one of the pictures and colour it in later this week. WE SHALL BE COLOURING ON MONDAY AND FRIDAY.
GOOGLE MEET at 9:15.
Firstly, stay on Google Classroom or join us at 9:30 to hear the next two parts of 'The Twits.' If you cannot do this, or if you like reading, you can read them yourselves instead.
L.O. to use full stops and capital letters correctly - and lots of adjectives to create expanded noun phrases.
CHOOSE FROM THESE TO WRITE AND DRAW YOUR WORK ON
- If you found things difficult on Friday - come on to Google Classroom at 11:05 for another online lesson (it will be the same as Friday)
- WE ARE USING THE SAME METHOD AS FRIDAY!
- After that you will be doing sheet one.
- If you found the work OK on Friday, go straight on to sheet two for extra practise. You need to choose from the one, two or three star level of work.
- MARK IT YOURSELF AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU FOUND IT HARD.
JOIN US IN OUR GOOGLE CLASSROOM MEET AT 12:45PM.
Like we do in school, I would like you to come on with something to read and for registration.
Then I will explain this afternoon's lessons.
TOPIC - SCIENCE
Jacob had so much fun last week that I think you should all have a go. Watch this National Oak Academy Video and see if you can make your own puppet theatre - but remember the science that you are learning too.
If you don't have the equipment to make a theatre, try it using hand shadows against the wall. See if you can make up a story or retell one that you know. Remember though, that you are trying to make the shadows bigger and smaller!
If you can, send me videos or photos of what you have been up to and I will put them on our home learning photo page.
STORYTIME AT 2:45 - join at 2:30 if you want to tell me about this afternoon's work . . .
Join us for the next part of 'The Twits'.