Cedar Class - Y3
WELCOME TO CEDAR CLASS!
If you have any worries, or if you do anything exciting at home,
you can get an adult to email me on our class email:
THIS WEEK'S NEWS
THE WEEKLY TIMETABLE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION WILL NOW BE PUT ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
IF YOU EVER NEED TO ISOLATE, YOU CAN JOIN US AT SCHOOL USING GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Remember to click on the MEET LINK on the Gandalf banner at the top of the page.
THIS IS US . . .
We are having fun working with Mrs Hammond and Miss Harrison,
learning about OUR SPRING TOPIC, THE UK AND EUROPE.
TOPICS FOR THIS HALF TERM:
We have some exciting topics planned for this half term and I can't wait to see the amazing work that you do:
- FAMOUS BUILDINGS - DT AND LITERACY
- AROUND THE UK - GEOGRAPHY
- HEALTHY EATING - SCIENCE AND PSHE
- LIGHT AND SHADOWS (SCIENCE)
To find out more, click on the OUR LESSONS STAR at the bottom of the page, to see our topic web.
- 25TH AND 26TH JANUARY - LIFE EDUCATION BUS VIRTUAL LESSONS
- 5TH FEBRUARY - SPORTS ENRICHMENT DAY (HEALTHY LIVING)
- FRIDAY 13TH FEBRUARY - BREAK UP FOR HALF TERM
- MONDAY 22ND FEBRUARY - RETURN TO SCHOOL.
- FRIDAY 2ND APRIL - BREAK UP FOR EASTER