Cedar Class - Y3
WELCOME TO CEDAR CLASS!
THIS WEEK'S HOME LEARNING
I am still missing you all SO much
and I hope that you are enjoying using purple mash to help you learn.
This week our topic is ENDANGERED SPECIES.
During this topic I will be setting some geography and art tasks.
THE FIRST DOCUMENT GIVE YOU THE LESSONS AND ACTIVITIES THAT I WANT YOU TO DO THIS WEEK . . .
If you love working there is a second document - called optional extras - with lots of additional learning ideas for you to choose from. AND DON'T FORGET THE CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK, which you will find on our webpage too.
If you need any help, or want to send me photos, you can email me using our class email: firstname.lastname@example.org..
THIS WEEK'S HOME LEARNING
LAST WEEK'S HOME LEARNING
PAST EXTRA ACTIVITIES:
TIPS TO HELP WITH PURPLE MASH
Get your username and password from school (email the office) and then CLICK HERE TO LOGIN.
FIND YOUR 2DOS:
CLICK AT THE TOP ON THE RED TICK. THIS IS A LIST OF THE WORK THAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO COMPLETE.
WHEN YOU DO THE WORK REMEMBER TO CLICK 'HAND IN' SO THAT I CAN SEE IT AND MARK IT.
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CLASS BLOG (THIS IS LIKE A DIARY).
- GO ON TO COMPUTING - THEN 2BLOG.
- THEN CLICK ON CLASS BLOG.
- CLICK ON 'CEDAR CLASS IN ISOLATION' ON THE LEFT.
- CLICK ON VIEW BLOG. IN THE BOTTOM CORNER.
- CLICK ON A TITLE TO READ ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED - AND THEN ADD A COMMENT.
- OR CLICK ON THE GREEN PLUS SIGN TO ADD YOUR OWN STORY. YOU CAN TYPE IN THE BOX AND THERE IS A PICTURE BOX THAT LETS YOU ADD YOUR OWN PHOTO.
- CLICK ON TOOLS
- CLICK ON 2EMAIL
- CLICK ON 2 EMAIL AGAIN
- THE LIST (THIS IS YOUR INBOX) IS EMAILS SENT TO YOU - DOUBLE CLICK ON THESE TOI OPEN THEM
- CLICK ON REPLY AND THEN TYPE IN THE BOX
TO WRITE TO ANOTHER PERSON:
- CLICK ON COMPOSE AT THE TOP
- -CLICK ON SEARCH PEOPLE (TICK THEIR NAME)
- CLICK ADD AND OK
- THEN YOU CAN START TYPING YOUR EMAIL - YOU CAN ADD PHOTOS AND PICTURES TOO.
- WHEN IT IS READY - CLICK ON SEND.
PARENT'S GUIDES TO USING PURPLE MASH:
RUN OUT OF BOOKS AT HOME?
These links will help you read for 15 mins every day.
If you have finished your books, try these on-line books instead. Click on the images to take you to some websites that have free e-books to read. Your parents might have to create a free account before you can use them though.
The ears take you to audio books - someone reads them to you. It is nice to end each day with story time.
HELP TO KEEP YOU HAPPY.
USE THESE DAILY ACTIVITIES TO HELP YOU FEEL CALMER AND HAPPIER.
OR YOU COULD WATCH NEWSROUND TO KEEP YOU INFORMED. THEN YOU COULD MAKE A DIARY TO SHOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HOW YOU ARE FEEL ABOUT IT ALL.